Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Some of you may know me from my previous blogging efforts. As I've spent more time in the area of blogging, and come to a greater understanding of its many uses, I have decided to write a blog that explores an area of Allentown few others explore. Many of the blogs focusing around this wonderful city choose to focus on political issues. From my experience, those issues can tear a writer apart. I applaud those who have the fortitude to run headlong into the political arena and have their names defiled. As for me, I would much rather sit back and observe what has yet to be observed. To write about the history of this great city and see what few have seen. Essays regarding the history of this great area will be done with the highest journalistic integrity. As such, the frequency of posts will be hard to maintain. To keep things fresh, I will comment on those issues that mean the most to me. Expect frequent announcements on the revitalization of the West End of Allentown. This blog will also act as a way for me to communicate with the other writers in the Lehigh Valley. As a student of professional writing, I have a passion and love for the craft. I know that there are many other writers out there that deserve a voice. I will make sure to update this blog with any information I have in regards to the writing community and events therein. I hope those who enjoyed my previous blog enjoy this one as well, and I welcome those who just so happen to find this page. Allentown has a rich history and a growing art culture. I will be here to show you our past and our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment